We’re feeling pretty festive this week with Halloween just around the corner. But all of that pumpkin carving and channeling your inner-ghoul business can make you pretty hungry. So, we present to you…. boo! Spooky Snacks! Ok, they’re not so much terrifying as they are delicious and totally easy to make. These pops are so simple it’s scary.
(Makes 8 pops)
You will need:
8 popsicle sticks
2 cups of Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Chobani Champions (approx. 7oz)
mini chocolate chips
wax paper & a cookie sheet
1. Peel banana, cut in half, and then again long-ways into fourths.
2. Carefully insert popsicle sticks into the banana.
3. Empty Vanilla Chocolate Chunk yogurt into a bowl. Carefully dip each banana in until fully coated with a think layer of yogurt on both sides.
4. Lay each dipped banana on it’s flat side onto a cookie sheet cover in wax paper or parchment paper.
5. Decorate eyes and mouth with mini chocolate chips.
6. Keep flat and freeze for 1 hour.
7. Carefully peel off wax paper and enjoy!
Stay tuned for even spookier treats to come later this week! Happy snacking, friends.